On behalf of our prestigious client we are looking for you if you are an enthusiastic candidate with solid accounting background, who would like to face new challenges at a well-organized multinational company.
This is an excellent opportunity for a talented, motivated professional looking for a multinational company that offers competitive salary, challenging tasks and a great work environment. Our client is a major and fast expanding global manufacturer company, operating all over the world.
This opportunity shouts for you if you would like to take part in transition and have a thirst for development. As a Financial & VAT Accountant you will be responsible reconciliation tasks and VAT returns.
- Calculate, provide or review balance sheet entries on a monthly basis
- Perform reconciliation tasks
- Investigate and correct differences
- Journal Voucher Accounting
- Prepare VAT returns and VAT reports (Intrastat, EC sales)
- Higher education (degree in accounting or finance is a huge advantage)
- Excellent English knowledge
- Strong Polish / Slovak / Czech language knowledge
- Minimum 1 year of experience in general ledger accounting
- Experience with international VAT accounting is a huge plus
- Able to learn able to learn new things or processes and apply them fast
- Good relationship-building skills
- Excellent analytical thinking
- Young, dynamic team
- Inspirational work environment
- Competitive compensation package
- Long term career opportunity
- Modern work environment
- Downtown location