Our client is a global leader in providing customized, end-to-end gaming solutions to lottery and gaming organizations worldwide. We are looking for their growing team PL/SQL developer colleague.
• Implementation of new developments and enhancements in an Oracle database environment
• Solve complex technical problems
• Design of procedures and data structures
• Programming of batch programs and / or user interfaces
• Graduate of a technical college or university
• Experienced in SQL, SQL Plus, PL/SQL, Forms and/or Reports
• Oracle basics: DM, scripting, indexes, etc.
• Solid experience in software engineering
• Strong analytical skills and structured thinking
• Good English skills. German is advantage
• Skills in of Java, J2EE, J2SE, XML, Linux are welcome
• Dedicated team
• Excellent working environment
• Performance-based income
• Fulltime employment