Nokia invests in technologies important in a world where billions of devices are connected. We are focused on three businesses: network infrastructure software, hardware and services, which we offer through Networks; location intelligence, which we provide through HERE; and advanced technology development and licensing, which we pursue through Technologies. Each of these businesses is a leader in its respective field.
Through Networks, Nokia is the world’s specialist in mobile broadband. From the first ever call on GSM, to the first call on LTE, we operate at the forefront of each generation of mobile technology. Our global experts invent the new capabilities our customers need in their networks. We provide the world’s most efficient mobile networks, the intelligence to maximize the value of those networks, and the services to make it all work seamlessly.
Link megjelenítése" target="_blank">www.nsn.com // company.nokia.com
The Budapest site of Nokia Networks is focusing on customer centric solutions driven by the latest market demands incorporating the most advanced technologies in the mobile world. Your role as Platform developer engineer will be to participate in an agile, motivated and professional software development team to find and implement solutions to the upcoming requirements and issues. You will take part in the design, implementation and testing of the platform of the market leading device management software application, Serve atOnce Device Management Server. Your role will be to participate in an agile, motivated and professional software development team to find and implement solutions to the upcoming requirements and issues.
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. in computer science, mathematics, physics, electrical engineering or an equivalent qualification
- You are eligible to work in Hungary (or EU)
- Linux administration experience, preferably with Red Hat distribution
- Network administration experience
- Shell Scripting experience (Bash , Perl)
- Good command of English
- Expertise with Oracle or Hadoop database
- Experience with IBM WebSphere Application server
- Familiarity with agile and scrum methodology
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Familiarity with virtualization technologies (VMWare, KVM or Xen), virtual datacenter management
- Familiarity with PaaS cloud environment maintenance (Eucalyptus, OpenStack…)
- Our office is located in the city center of Budapest, in the neighborhood of Ráday Street
- Excellent public transportation, great infrastructure
- Competitive compensation package, wide range of cafeteria elements, annual bonus
- Company mobile phone with internet access
- Continuous learning and self-development possibilities
- Flexible working hours, family-friendly workplace
- International career opportunities
- Local medical service, company insurance
If You are interested send your CV to the email address below.