We are looking for a
Planning System Process Owner
to the IS IT team
The primary goal of the position is to locally support the implementation of a logistics planning tools into production. Responsible to coordinate the customization of the program into the local environment. Act as Subject Matter Expert and Super User of the Hungarian site. Provide logistics process efficiency support and deliver system and process solutions accordingly. Participate in system validation and acceptance.
- Manages business and user requirement specifications; leads analysis and verification to ensure consistency, traceability, feasibility and completeness
- Create and translate system documents for users
- Collaborates with IT and Project Manager on design solutions for local requirements
- Provide troubleshooting support for end users and resolves issues
- Responsibel for all testing of the system
- Works with logistics planners and producation process owners and other team leaders to improve business processes and systems
- Create the standard Work Instructions and training materials
- Act as Trainer of the location
- Takes a self-directed role in the support and resolution of technical challenges
- Provides support to others with application and service questions
- Assesses complex problems, collects data, establishes facts, and documents detailed and accurate information.
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to communicate amongst all technical & leadership levels of an organization
- Effective team player
- Strong analytical skills and system approach
Knowledge / Technical Requirements
- BA/BS degree logistics and/or IT field or equivalent experience.
- Fluent English knowledge
- Oracle OTC and AS/400 Query knowledge
- Experience in directing software development, IT infrastructure activities
- Manufacturing experience (prefered: Rolling Business)
- Production Planning systems experience
- Strong technical troubleshooting experience
- Excellent problem solving and organizational skills
The job is located in Székesfehérvár.