We are looking for a
Planning System Implementation Project Manager with service contract
to the IS IT team
The primary goal of the position is managing the planning, implementation, and support of the integration of a logistics planning tools into production, inclusive of creating and maintaining accurate work breakdown structures, communicating and tracking tasks, issues, milestones, and status, and the management of scope change control and resources across various departments– internally & externally. The incumbent will be responsible for the project implementation process and success.
- Develops an in-depth understanding of the business processes in their area of assignment, and a general understanding of the rolling business and planning methods
- Takes initiative to identify and implement system and/or process improvements to support project and business objectives.
- Uses a combination of leading edge information technologies along with existing legacy tools to deliver solutions to meet business needs.
- Interacts with systems or business process analysts and BU business process owners or super users and local user experts.
- Effectively utilizes project methodology and tools to deliver solutions and communicate status.
- Managment of a professional international supplier
- Act as Single Point of Contact for the project
- Execute the project according to the project plan
- Create a detailed work plan which identifies and sequences the activities needed to successfully complete the project
- Develop a schedule for project completion that effectively allocates the resources to the activities
- Review the project schedule with senior management and all other staff that will be affected by the project activities; revise the schedule as required
- Ensure that all project personnel receive an appropriate orientation to the organization and the project
- Ensure proper project documentation
- Set up files to ensure that all project information is appropriately documented and secured
- Monitor the progress of the project and make adjustments as necessary to ensure the successful completion of the project
- Establish a communication schedule to update stakeholders including appropriate staff in the organization on the progress of the project
- Review the quality of the work completed with the project team on a regular basis to ensure that it meets the project standards
- Meet project acceptance criteria by the agreed milestones
- Write reports on the project for management
- Provide leadership and direction to resolve project risks and deliver projects on time, and at the required level of quality.
- Evaluate the outcomes of the project as established during the planning phase
- Ability to manage large international projects
- Excellent problem solving and organizational skills.
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to communicate amongst all technical & leadership levels of an organization
- Effective team player
- Comfortable leading web and face to face meetings
Knowledge / Technical Requirements:
- BA/BS degree logistics and/or IT field or equivalent experience.
- Fluent English knowledge
- Experience in directing software development, IT infrastructure activities
- Manufacturing experience (prefered: Rolling Business)
- Production Planning systems experience
- Oracle OTC and AS/400 Query knowledge is prefered
- Ability to invoice
- Full time availability is prefered
The job is located in Székesfehérvár.