DESIGN, DEVELOPMENT AND EXECUTION OF METAL PROCESSING AND SURFACE TREATMENTS FOR ENERGY, OIL&GAS, AEROSPACE, AUTOMOTIVE AND INDUSTRIAL APPLICATION
PRODUCTION AND MATERIAL PLANNING LEADER
Flame Spray Group is a dynamical and continuously growing multinational Company based in Italy with several production sites in Hungary, Croatia, Germany and North Carolina. Flame Spray Group is developing and providing advanced coatings and surface treatments to the largest and most important OEM. People and technology are the keys of our success.
Visit us at www.flamespray.org
- Manage forecast and orders.
- Ensure the alignment of the production plan strategy with the business strategies supporting sales, marketing, finance, and manufacturing.
- Plan production tasks and schedules according to customer orders. Demonstrate ability to consistently deliver products to meet customer needs.
- Develop strategic objectives that focus on areas of quality, cost, flexibility, productivity, and speed.
- Consistently search for methods to develop a responsive and committed departmental workforce.
- Encourage a close working relationship between Production Planning Office/Materials and Productions personnel.
- Assist manufacturing with process improvement and lean initiatives.
- Monitor the execution of production plan and resolve any potential issues in a timely fashion.
- Investigate capacity problem, analyze root causes and provide solutions.
- Analyze back orders, current orders and upcoming orders to prioritize, plan, and schedule the production operations.
- Plan equipment, material and manpower requirements to execute job orders.
- Controlling inventory levels and accuracy, ensuring smooth material flow and production process feeding and plan inventory management processes to avoid shortages and excesses.
- Analyze delays and interruptions and accordingly adjust production schedule to meet deadlines.
- Maintain reports for production planning activities and sequences.
- Communicate production status to Managers and Customers on regular basis. Create reports to Management on daily, weekly and monthly base.
- Managing a team of 3-6 people (customer service, planning, inventory control, warehousing functions).
- Managing transportation/shipping fields (raw material and finished goods shipping).
- Participating at ISO9001, ISO9100, ISO14001 and NADCAP activities.
- University- or college degree in Technical/Logistics field
- At least 5 years professional experience in planning field in industrial environment (production companies)
- 3 years managerial experience are reccomended
- Good leadership and coaching skills
- Knowledge of project methodology
- Good knowledge of ERP systems
- Excellent communications skills in English (written and oral)
- Analytical thinking
- Dynamic and flexible approach
- Team working and result oriented approach
- Ability to manage own work load and work efficiently to meet demanding timelines
- Very good attention to details
What we offer:
- Multinational environment
- Secure background, long term opportunities at a successful company
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Continuous growth, learning and career prospects
- Good working-conditions and environment, young team
Address: 2111 Szada Ipari park út 19.