RB is different: ‘good enough’ isn’t good enough here.
RB is the world's leading consumer health and hygiene company. Every day, across 60 countries, we work with the best people to challenge conventional thinking and strive to find even better ways to give people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes. That’s how we generate the game-changing ideas that built 19 iconic Powerbrands around the world – well-loved names such as Nurofen, Strepsils, Mucinex, Dettol, Lysol Finish and Vanish.
High impact, consumer-led research is the heart of the company's success. Ranked in the TOP 20 on the London Stock Exchange, our relent-less drive to outperform has trebled our revenue since 2000 and quadrupled our market cap.
Thrive in an environment of high autonomy and accountability? Keen to be at the heart of the fastest growing health and Hygiene Company? This is your chance to join our team in Tatabánya in the following position:
We are searching candidates who represent a leadership behaviour, who make things happen, analytical thinkers, problem solvers, and excellent communicators. Individuals, who can set priorities and follow through on commitments, who work effectively with diverse groups of people, and who demonstrate creativity, innovation, and show initiative.
- Continuous optimization of Planning and Inventory Management
- Implementation of innovative solutions to improve Planning
- Leading Planning operations with customers around the globe to guarantee products availability
- Ensure robust Supply Planning and daily management processes to deliver the best possible service level
- Inventory Management focused on NWC reduction
- Review employee performance, ensure effective assessments and follow-up
- Manage business continuity planning
- University Degree
- Solid managerial experience
- Ability to manage work across cultures, time zones, virtual teams and face to face
- Good knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel), knowledge of MRP
- Ability to interact and influence other functions
- Strong leadership skills and ability to lead teams
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Exceptional communication skills, fluency in English
- Work in a young, dynamic team
- Development in an international environment
- Valuable experience in an expansive company from FMCG sector
- Competitive compensation pack with company car
If you are interested in the position please send your English and Hungarian CV and your motivation letter to the email address below.
Reckitt Benckiser Tatabánya Kft.
2800 Tatabánya, Fatelepi u. 15.