GSK (GlaxoSmithKline) is a science-led, global healthcare business and our innovative medicines, vaccines and consumer products enable millions of people do more, feel better and live longer. As an employer, GSK has clear values where we offer countless opportunities for people at various stages of their careers. On-the-job learning and rewarding individual contributions are extremely important to us. We believe in creating an inclusive and safe working environment and supporting our employees to help their communities.
Planning and Reporting Specialist
The role will be accountable for Planning/Forecasting and Management Reporting activities in the Cluster countries (Austria, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Slovenia, Hungary) and will provide support to Head of Cluster Finance Partnering, Planning and Reporting.
The role contributes to the development of standard, streamlined data, analytics and reporting / forecasting / planning process for the Cluster.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Manages / supports the process of planning and forecasting within the cluster in line with corporate and area requirements and timelines and very importantly adapting it to cluster needs and priorities.
- Works across a matrix organisation and diverse market environments to deliver robust plans, forecasts and profit updates
- Strives to make the process as lean and smooth as possible, drives standardization and promotes best practices within the Cluster.
- Develops standard pre-populated templates and models for updating and use by Finance Partners
- Critically reviews the data / information submitted
- Assists the Head of Cluster Finance Partnering, Planning and Reporting to prepare Plan / Fcst presentations along with the Cluster FD
- Develops excellent relationships at cluster and market levels to drive efficiency of the process and quality of the information / data.
- Execute delivery of appropriate management reporting for the cluster, leveraging available resources (CBS, Cerps BI, KC etc)
- Assists Head of Cluster Finance Partnering, Planning and Reporting in the delivery of month-end, quarterly and year-end management reporting in line with internal and external expectations
- University degree (Business administration, Finance or similar)
- Financial accounting experience preferably within SUN and/or SAP environments
- Experience in major financial processes like planning and forecasting, controlling, reporting
- Experience in multinational company
- Strong analytical & Excellent Excel skills
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Learning agility and aptitude to learn
- Fluent English
- Professional qualification (e.g., ACCA, ACA, CIMA, CPA, MBA, or local equivalent)
- Experience is pharmaceutical industry
Please send your CV referring to the job to the following e-mail address.