For our international market leader manufacturing company we are seeking Candidates for the following role:
Planning, Analytics and Project Manager North-Pest County (PJ3756)
Support our partners strategy in capital control, project management, installed capacity calculations, coordinate engineering function for specific tasks and backup of New Product Implementation manager. Implement agile principle whenever possible.
Manage site mfg capitals
- Initiate quarterly capital cycles in order to both support product GAs and smooth manufacturing to fulfill zero pends.
- Challenge capital requests in order to support Vac cost objectives
- E2E track and review capital/project status to maintain process at an auditable level.
- Coach the capital requesters to improve their knowledge and approach along the entire capital process.
- Manage projects efficiently: complete project goals in time with management satisfaction and involvement/improvement of people
- Apply CAMSS in projects, if possible.
- Facilitate skill improvement of team members in projects I lead.
- Integrate new products/processes into CP tool.
- Prepare Business Cases/Studies for potential future products, cost decrease items, etc., if needed.
- Provide last level support of capacity planning for mfg planners and help their skill improvement.
- 1/3 Planning tasks for Engineering
- 1/3 Analytics tasks including capacity calculations
- 1/3 Project Management related activities
- Technical diploma
- At least 3 years experienceinProject Management
- At least 3 years experienceinPlanning
- English: Fluent
- Hungarian: Fluent
Our client offers:
- Stable background provided by market leader multinational company
- Easily reachable from Budapest (with car/public transport as well)
- Excellent internal professional trainings
- Career opportunities (international as well)
Please send your detailed CV both in English and Hungarian - with the PJ3756 reference number in the subject of the letter - to Daniel Dervaderics with the help of our registration form below or to the following e-mail address: E-mail cím megjelenítése
We inform you that by applying for a position advertised by Pannonjob or by submitting your details to the Pannonjob database, you are automatically accepting the terms of Pannonjob's data protection declaration, which you can view at the following link: Link megjelenítése
Registration number: 4376-4./2003, 07-0006-06.