We are recruiting new collegue to our client ( International Company ) as
- Manage resources and activities required for the completion of production plan, including logistics, planning, escalation processes considering procurement in order to support manufacturing.
- Support Direct Purchasing Activities in Europe (Projects, MSA's Buying).
- Interfacing with production, project management, technology and external suppliers in order to schedule the receipt of raw material to meet production demand and tracking the receiving of materials
- Attend weekly Production meetings, for all projects
- Establish plant production schedules and regularly update them in SAP.
- Make sure approved production drawings will be available from Technology for assembly. If getting delayed alert Material Manager.
- Set up and monitor control points and alert Project Manager if any of the points get delayed (long lead and final BOM release, assembly, shipping)
- Control and drive resolution on all material quality and supply issues.
- Ownership of Material Requirement Planning.
- Assist in the development of recovery plans with suppliers for defective of unsatisfactory goods.
- Assist in the development and implementation of the e-sourcing plan to reduce cost and cycle time.
- Task related reporting.
- Release jobs, issue / request direct material to the shop floor.
- Dealing with ad-hoc situations
- Taking responsibility for procurement and tracking of material.
- Reports to Material Manager.
- Business or Technical University or College degree.
- 3-5 years demonstrated experience in MRP activities
- Experience of operational material planning/buying.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Visio, PowerPoint and Excel,
- Confident command of SAP (ERP-MM module)
- Good reporting capability.
- Excellent communication, analytical and presentation skills in Hungarian and good communication level of spoken and written English,
- Team player, problem solver
- Proactive, flexible attitude
- Previous job experience in similar position at a multinational company is an advantage
- Willingness to learn
- Open mindedness
- Opportunity to join a successful international company
- Multinational enviroment
- Competitive benefit package
- Transportation to Fót
We are looking forward to your English CV with salary expectation to the following address: E-mail cím megjelenítése