Pursuing an ambitious growth agenda, Coloplast develops and markets products and services that make life easier for people with very private and personal medical conditions. Employing more than 8,500 people and with products available in more than 100 countries, we are one of the world´s leading medical device companies.
We are constantly growing our business and always looking for new ways to move forward – we explore, learn and look for new ways of doing things. Curiosity works here.
We are looking for candidates for Nyírbátor Site for the position of
Your primary tasks/responsibilities:
- make production plan according to demand and capacity,
- call-off raw material,
- inventory control for raw materials and intermediates,
- support manufacturing processes,
- initiate necessary steps to fulfil logistic goals and meet transfer deadlines,
- ERP/MRP systems planning,
- keep regular contact with suppliers.
- technical college/ university degree,
- fluent in written and oral English,
- analytical skills and experienced user of IT systems (e.g. Excel and E1),
- good trouble-solving skills,
- excellent communication and presentation skills.
- excellent communication and presentation skills,
- open, proactive, systematic and committed,
- result and customer oriented,
- able to work under pressure in an innovative and international environment,
- team player who will be an active part in the Supply Chain team,
- open-minded and handle changes as a challenge.
- purchasing experience,
- experience in international environment.
Please fill your application and motivation letter by clicking on the Apply button below, and select Planner position on the page until 11th April 2015!