Eaton is a global diversified power management company. We help customers manage power, so buildings, airplanes, trucks, cars, machinery and entire businesses can do more while consuming less energy. As an integrated global company, we are unified in our commitment to powering business worldwide.
Our products and the employees who design and build them are part of making a difference in the world every day. If you’re ready to do something that matters, to do it well and to be encouraged and rewarded for doing it, then Eaton is the place for you.
Our manufacturing site in Győr is expanding. We are a high performing organization, with a range of high value products in circuit protection and experienced workforce.
We are looking for a candidate to work as a
- Manages the creation of the short term production schedule to release to manufacturing and MRP within the agreed timeframe. Provides first line logistical contact between manufacturing, MRP and supply planning.
- Manages production order quantities optimizing manufacturing efficiencies.
- Creates, maintains and publishes capacity constraints and production operating plans.
- Leads the conversion of MPS into achievable schedules for the production teams
- Works closely with the Purchasing Department to identify material requirements and actions through internal and external channels
- Organizes the re-planning of production schedules due to short lead time customer orders, supplier failure etc, to ensure minimal impact on customer satisfaction
- Liaises with the Quality Team, Customers and Suppliers to ensure quality issues are resolved to the satisfaction of the customer
- Ensure material supply is in line with production planning (JIT)
- Degree, preferably in logistics field
- At least 2 years of experience in planning
- Intermediate/advanced English skills
- Knowledge of SAP or similar systems
- Highly numerate with strong analytical skills
- Preferred MRP knowledge
- Good interpersonal skills
- Well organized person, able to manage multiple tasks effectively
- Highly ethical and can work with a diverse team
- Strong computer skills including Excel, Word
- A challenging work environment in a growing site, providing the opportunity for professional development
- Work in a young and energetic team
- Competitive compensation and benefits
Győr, Industrial Park
How to apply:
Please send your CV both in English and in Hungarian to the e-mail address below.
Cooper Bussmann Hungaria Ltd.,
9027 Győr, Berkenyefa sor 7.