Pursuing an ambitious growth agenda, Coloplast develops and markets products and services that make life easier for people with very private and personal medical conditions. Employing more than 8,500 people and with products available in more than 100 countries, we are one of the world´s leading medical device companies.
We are constantly growing our business and always looking for new ways to move forward – we explore, learn and look for new ways of doing things. Curiosity works here.
We are looking for candidates for Nyírbátor Site for the position of
Your primary tasks/responsibilities:
- making production plans according to demand and capacity,
- for availability of raw materials,
- call-off raw materials from several international suppliers,
- inventory control for raw materials and intermediates,
- support manufacturing processes,
- initiate necessary steps to fulfil logistic goals and meet transfer deadlines,
- daily contact with international suppliers,
- participate in sales and operation planning.
- technical college/ university degree,
- fluent in written and oral English,
- analytical skills and experienced user of IT systems (e.g. Excel and E1),
- good trouble-solving skills,
- good communication skills.
- open, proactive, systematic and committed,
- result and customer oriented,
- team player who will be an active part in the Supply Chain team,
- open-minded and handle changes as a challenge,
- enjoy working in a dynamic and changeable environment,
- take responsibility and be proactive in daily work,
- put an honour in keeping deadlines.
- purchasing experience,
- experience in international environment.
Please fill your application and motivation letter by clicking on the Apply button below, and select Planner position on the page until 6th February 2015!