On behalf on our multinational client we are looking
for a new colleague in the position of
- Effectively manage accurate cut-in dates resulting from Engineering Change Notifications (ECN's), product transfers, and End of Life (EOL) activity;
- Assists in the development, implementation and coordination of demand planning and inventory programmes for the business unit, ensuring sufficient finished goods, components and capacity plans are in place to meet current and future business requirement;
- Produces business and exception reports covering inventory and planning performance;
- Continuously improve processes and systems required to manage customer's demand and work with Regional and Corporate teams for their development;
- Applies knowledge to common and complex business issues to identify opportunities for maximising planning capabilities to meet dynamic market demand;
- Participates/leads on project teams to facilitate the decision making process on business initiatives;
- Mentor and lead planners, ensure skill base is developed to manage future planning programmes;
- Backfills for inventory manager as required.
- Experience in Demand Planning and Materials Management is essential;
- One or a combination of: a bachelor's degree (Supply Chain, Materials Management or an equivalent preferred), Masters of Business Administration;
- Advanced PC skills, with emphasis on spreadsheet skills and ERP/MRP experience;
- Strong problem solving, negotiation, communication, leadership and people skills;
- Ability to effectively and professionally work under pressure, in a team oriented environment, with frequent changes in deadlines and priorities;
- Occasional travel may be required.
Location: Vas county
If you are interested, please send your cv to the e-mail address below.
Közvetítési nyilvántartási szám: 5634-2/2010-5500
Adatkezelési nyilvántartási szám: NAIH-72575/2014