Limagrain is a leader international agricultural co-operative group, specialized in field seeds. Currently we are looking for new colleague to join the Agronomic Production Division as
The Planner is responsible for the stock management and the product availability in warehouse on time (processing order) for all countries.
- Follow the available stock (SUC, recertification, batch mixing)
- Plan sales forecast coming from the countries (Packing Plan management) : define factory organization, prioritize, check capacity in advance
- Schedule the bagging planning on a weekly basis to answer to the demand and optimize the factory
- Supply the raw materials and follow the stock
- Manage the subcontractors linked to the concerned factory
- Communicate with European planning team about seeds availability and manufacturing planning with ICS about logistic topics.
- Agricultural master/university degree, experience in field seeds production is an advantage
- Good command in IT: Ms Office, Excel, Axapta,
- Analysis, synthesis capacities
- Team spirit
- Fluency in Hungarian and English both written and oral (French can be an advantage)
- Customer service sensibility
- Flexibility to travel (driving license cat. B)
Please send your C.V. with the position denomination till 15th of January 2014 to the attention of HR department in France - the following e-mail address.
Mezőgazdaság / Környezettudomány / Környezetvédelem
Beszerzés / Logisztika / Szállítás
|Minimális tapasztalat||1 év|
|Szükséges iskolai végzettség||Egyetemi végzettség|
|Munkaidő tipusa||Teljes munkaidő|