Do you have at least 5 years of experience in sales management, key account management, commercial managent?
Are you interested in the pharma business and would you like to continue your career in a strategic position in a world-wide known multinational pharmaceutical company?
Are you fluent in English?
You are welcome even if you have
- experience with pharmacy chains and / or wholesalers
- you are coming from wholesalers' or pharmacy chains' side
If you are excited about the possibility, apply now and join our client who offers you long-term career opportunity even internationally!
- Manage commercial activities process across KA channels: pharmacies & wholesalers (chains, buying group, retail and hospital), etc.
- Set KA channel targets and resource allocation strategy in collaboration with sales & marketing
- Perform market analysis for primary KA channels and prioritize customers
- Responsible for coordination, development and administration of compliant processes of OTC and Rx commercial activities
- Provides analysis and prepares regular reports about the effectiveness of commercial activities
- Reports to Country Head
- Minimum 5 years of experience in sales, sales management or commercial experience,
- Idealy has some experience in pharma business with pharmacy chains and / or wholesalers, or in pharmacy chain / wholesaler or in FMCG
- Successful Key Account relationship management
- Excellent business knowledge and strong commercial mindset
- Experience in financial planning, budgeting, key accounts, discounts
- Expert negotiation and persuasive ability
- Excellent verbal and presentation skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Extensive knowledge of customers’ business models
- Strong project management skills
- Opportunity to join a market leader and stable multinational company
- You will be able to represent the whole company
- Long-term career opportunity even abroad
- Competitive salary package