Generic R&D Division
is looking for a
- Development of the composition and manufacturing method of sterile generic pharmaceutical products;
- Preparation of the small and large scale batches;
- Preparation of documentation relating to development activities;
- Documentation based on GMP and ICH requirements;
- Active participation in the assembly of regulatory files;
- Keeping contact with co-departments.
- Pharmacist or other relevant degree;
- Ph.D. qualification is an advantage;
- 1-3 years experience in sterile or generic development, or in sterile pharmaceutical industry;
- Professional English knowledge;
- Excellent problem solving skills;
- Team player;
- Accuracy, good communication and organisation skills.
What we offer:
- Multinational environment;
- Competitive salary and benefit package;
- Professional development and training opportunities;
- High-tech work environment and dynamic team spirit.
In case you are interested in this position
you can apply with your professional CV and cover letter
in Hungarian and in English to the link below.
TEVA Gyógyszergyár Zrt.