Personal Tax Manager - West Midlands
Personal Tax Manager
Clement Keys Chartered Accountants LLP
Full-Time Position (37.5 hours per week)
Birmingham, Edgbaston (Please note you may be required to travel in accordance with this role)
Clement Keys LLP is one of the largest independent firms of chartered accountants in the West Midlands, with over 100 employees. We provide an empowering and supportive working environment, resulting in an enjoyable and fulfilling career prospect.
The 'client experience' and variety of work makes your career at Clement Keys LLP unique. From small entrepreneurial start-up businesses to well-established corporate entities and listed companies, we work hard to deliver a superior personal service.
We currently have a vacancy for a Personal Tax Manager at our professional office in Edgbaston, Birmingham.
This is a full-time position and you will report directly to the Tax Partner where you will have the responsibility for building the firm's personal tax client base. In addition, you will manage the wider personal tax department which will involve supervising and assisting more junior staff with training and career development.
Although not exhaustive, the role will involve the following:
- Providing support and advice on all matters relating to personal tax including
- Inheritance Tax, Capital Gains Tax, Partnership tax and Tax issues relating to UK family Trusts
- Providing advice via letters, email telephone and meetings
- Dealing with correspondence and phone calls with HMRC on behalf of clients including routine and specialist tax enquiry work.
- Assisting with the collection, processing and submission of Self-Assessment tax
- returns for both Individuals, Businesses, Partnerships and Trusts
- Assisting with the preparation of Inheritance Tax forms in order to obtain Grants of Probate
- Supporting the Audit and accounts department with issues relating to personal tax for employees and Directors
Whilst not essential, it would be preferable for candidates to be CTA or ATT part or fully qualified.
You will ideally work in a similar position in a medium sized accountancy firm.
"NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE" If you are interested please apply using the Apply Now Button.
Ref: Code. PnTMnCnRdLink megjelenítése" width="0" height="0" />