The Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for a professional for its partner in the following position:
who will be responsible for implementing, maintaining and architecting people data management systems.
• Development and deployment of identity data management systems (database design & implementation).
• Requirement gathering, design, code development, testing, deployment of the product.
• Develop scripts to automate administration and management of the environment.
• 3rd level production support and enhancement of developed product.
• Product documentation.
• BSc degree in IT or equivalent experience.
• Strong communication skills in English.
• Strong experience with database design and integration, relational or LDAP.
• Strong programming skills in PERL.
• SOAP/XML/CGI programming experience.
• Understanding of TCP/IP and client/server architecture.
• Some UNIX administration background.
• Experience in designing Highly Available systems.
Place of work: