Founded in 1999 in Vienna, the Qualysoft Group is a manufacturer-independent IT consulting and services company, which successfully provides support for its international customers with the aim of boosting their competitiveness and economic efficiency through innovative IT solutions.
At 11 locations with over 500 employees, we are working on implementing up-to-date IT-trends into global solutions for our clients.
For our team we are looking for
- Design, implementation and verification of secure software solutions
- Prepare application related requirement specification, technical study
- Close cooperation with all the team (not only developers)
- Participation in maintenance activities of the related applications
- MSc or BSc degree in computer science, engineering or related technical field
- Experience with Linux operating system and install packages (e.g. rpm)
- Experience with Linux kernel
- FreeBSD knowledge
- Knowledge of Perl scripting language
- Precision, persistence, reliability, stress tolerance
- Good command of written and spoken English is a must
- Technical knowledge: TCP/IP, VPN, IPSec, Linux/Unix administration basics
- Java developer experience
- Security and hardening experiences
- Has experience in Clusters
- Challenging work and outstanding career development
- High standard working conditions
- Friendly climate in an enthusiastic, young team
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your resume.