McKinsey & Company is an international management consulting firm that advises the top management of leading organizations on issues of strategy, organization, technology and operations. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, with a total staff of over 19,000. We are announcing an immediate opening for the following position in our Budapest Office:
Periscope Data Analyst
As a Periscope Data Analyst, you will work within the Data Services team to perform data transformation, modeling and validation activities, as well as to configure applications to client context. Analysts work remotely, but in close collaboration, with the Service Management team. Depending on their seniority and the engagement context, Analysts might have to work locally with the Client Service Team and/or the client. Analysts also participate in the continuous development and improvement of configuration tools, processes and talents.
Periscope is a McKinsey Solution that leverages decades of McKinsey’s experience in marketing and sales helping leading global companies improve pricing, promotion, assortments, and performance management. It offers a comprehensive suite of insight-driven commercial performance solutions.
- 3-5 years of experience in the field of business intelligence, IT development, ETL / Data Blending (Alteryx, Talend, Pentaho, etc.), and/or Advance analytics (Tableau, R, SAS)
- Bachelor’s degree/Master's Degree/Diploma in IT
- Coding/development abilities (SQL, Microsoft, etc.)
- Basic knowledge about data mining, machine learning and statistics is an additional asset
- Background in sectors such as consumer products or banking is advantageous
- Excellent time management skills
- Good communication skills in English; communication skills in other languages is advantageous
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to act autonomously, bringing structure and organization to work
- Sound problem-solving skills
- Understanding of basic financial and business terminology
- Creative and action-oriented mindset
- Ability to travel abroad for working sessions and meetings with Service Management team (typically on the same continent as their home office)
To apply please click on the Apply button.