For fulfilling the position
People Services Coordinator - US
we are looking for colleagues
We are looking for our new colleague to join the People Services team.
The position is based in Arconic’s European shared services centre in Székesfehérvár, Hungary. Customers are situated at various Arconic locations in US.
We are looking for a Coordinator to join the team.
The role includes (but is not limited to):
- Carrying out a wide range of HR related transactional activities including setting up and maintaining personal data in the Oracle HRMS.
- Employee personnel file maintanance.
- Perform ASAT audit testing as per the internal Alcoa requirements.
- Dealing with correspondence, queries, resolving problems and service issues.
- Advanced level of English knowledge (both spoken and written)
- Willingness to work in the afternoon (covering US work hours)
- Precision while completing recurring daily work, paying attention to details.
- Reliable user level knowledge of Microsoft Excel (functions)
- Excellent communication and organization skills;
- Customer-orientation, conscientious, willingness to learn.
- Clear criminal records are required. Request for certificate will be processed by the company.
- Recently graduated people’s CVs are also welcome.
The job is located in Székesfehérvár.