For fulfilling the position
People Services Compliance Coordinator
we are looking for colleagues
The position is based in Alcoa’s European shared services centre in Székesfehérvár, Hungary. Customers are situated at various Alcoa locations.
Complete administrational and transactional processes via the HR Database, supporting the Arconic customer base globally.
- Complete compliance related reporting & administrational tasks
- Identify gaps, best practices and provide recommendations for improving ASAT (HR compliance) testing
- Follow up with customers on ensuring testing is performed per the compliance calendarng Participate in improving controls
- User access reviews related to HR database
- Coordination with clients from across the globe
- Fluent in English,
- Flexible and multi-tasking
- Work to be carried out require may require some afternoon shift as well
- Very strong attention to detail and accuracy/data integrity
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Customer-orientation, conscientious, willingness to learn
- Good Microsoft Office skills
- Clear criminal records are required. Request for certificate will be processed by the company
- Previous experience in the field of HR administration and/or compliance
- Additional French knowledge
The job is located in Székesfehérvár.