For fulfilling the position
People Services Candidate Experience Specialist US
we are looking for colleagues
We are looking for our new colleague to join the People Services team.
The position is based in Alcoa’s European shared services centre in Székesfehérvár, Hungary. Customers are situated at various Alcoa locations in US.
We are looking for a Candidate Experience Specialist (CES) to join the team. The role includes (but is not limited to):
- Provide administrative & operational support to team of Recruiters in support of the full life cycle recruiting process.
- Maintain confidential information in BrassRing and GPS
- Correspond with candidates, setup interviews and assist with travel arrangements,
- Collect and compile data related to costs and prepare reports for analysis.
- Advanced level of English knowledge (both spoken and written)
- Willingness to work in the afternoon (covering US work hours)
- Precision while completing recurring daily work, paying attention to details.
- Reliable user level knowledge of MS Office.
- Excellent communication and organization skills;
- Customer-orientation, conscientious, willingness to learn.
- Experience in HR
- Clear criminal records are required. Request for certificate will be processed by the company.
- Recently graduated people’s CVs are also welcome.
- Previous experience in the field of HR administration and/or recruitment.