For fulfilling the position
People Service HRMS Business Analyst & System Support
we are looking for colleagues
The position is based in Alcoa’s European shared services centre in Székesfehérvár, Hungary. Customers are situated at various Alcoa locations.
We are looking for an HRMS Business Analyst & System Support person to join the team.
The role includes (but is not limited to):
- To provide direct customer and/or technical support to Oracle Global employees and managers on the GPS HR system process guidance, application support, and issue managemant/resolution.
- Configure GPS for language translations, configurations for acquisition/divestitures and any new processes.
- Perform Audit testing as per the internal Alcoa requirements.
- Advanced English knowledge, communication and organization skills
- Oracle, HRMS system functionality knowledge
- Familiar with executing sql database commands and scripts using TOAD or similar Oracle database editor.
- Strong analytical and process skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products
- Ability to manage and react efficiently to multiple changing priorities
- Learn how to manage assigned activities within the scope of the project.
- Clear criminal records are required. Request for certificate will be processed by the company.
The job is located in Székesfehérvár.