For fulfilling the position
People Service EHS Data Analyst & System support
we are looking for colleagues
The position is based in Alcoa’s European shared services centre in Székesfehérvár, Hungary. Customers are situated at various Alcoa locations.
We are looking for an EHS Data Analyst & System support person to join the team.
The role includes (but is not limited to):
- Primary Customer Help Center support for EHS, Occupational Medicine and Alcoa Safety Data Sheet systems, administration and reporting
- Perform Audit testing as per the internal Alcoa requirements.
- Advanced English knowledge, communication and organization skills
- Expertise in Microsoft Office tools (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook) and SQL experience.
- Technical, analytical and administrative orientation
- Familiar with executing sql database commands and scripts using TOAD or similar Oracle database editor.
- Customer-orientation, conscientious, willingness to learn and a desire to grow;
- Clear criminal records are required. Request for certificate will be processed by the company.
The job is located in Székesfehérvár.