For fulfilling the position
People Service Compliance Coordinator
we are looking for colleagues
The position is based in Alcoa’s European shared services centre in Székesfehérvár, Hungary. Customers are situated at various Alcoa locations.
Complete administrational and transactional processes via the HR Database, supporting the US customer base.
Complete compliance related reporting & administrational tasks like:
- Identify gaps, best practices and provide recommendations for improving ASAT testing
- Perform ASAT/Compliance testing as defined in Service Level Agreements
- Follow up with customers on ensuring testing is performed per the compliance calendar
- Fluent in English
- Flexible and multi-tasking
- Very strong attention to detail and accuracy/data integrity
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Customer-orientation, conscientious, willingness to learn
- Good Microsoft Office skills
- Clear criminal records are required. Request for certificate will be processed by the company
- Previous experience in the field of HR administration and/or compliance.
- Spanish or other European language knowledge.
The job is located in Székesfehérvár.