We are looking for a
People Service Admin Team Lead US & CA
The position is based in Alcoa’s European shared services centre in Székesfehérvár, Hungary. Customers are situated at various Alcoa locations in the US and CA.
We are looking for a Supervisor to join the team. The role includes (but is not limited to):
- Supervising the US and CA admin team
- Escalate and coordinate issues related to HR transactional activities performed by the team
- Perform HR and systems reporting as needed
- Perform ASAT audit testing as per the internal Alcoa requirements
- Give administrative support to the American and European People Service Teams
- College/university degree
- Advanced level of English knowledge (both spoken and written)
- Additional language knowledge is an advantage
- Precision while completing recurring daily work, paying attention to details
- Flexible and able to multitaks
- Expertise in Micosoft Office tools
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Customer-orientation, conscientious, willingness to learn
- Experience in supervising/leading a team
- Clear criminal records are required. Request for certificate will be processed by the company.
The job is located in Székesfehérvár.