Adecco Group, the world's leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for a
professional for our client’s international IT team.
What we offer?
- Continuous professional challenges and a chance to improve in a dynamically developing organization.
- Huge flexibility and freedom.
- Flexible working hours.
- Inspirational work environment in the heart of downtown Budapest.
- Conference budget.
- Competitive salary.
- Conduct vulnerability assessments, to include in-depth penetration testing.
- Perform network penetration testing to assess the network security posture of IT systems using appropriate industry security testing tools such as Nessus.
- Demonstrate ability to methodically analyze problems and identify solutions.
- Explain, present, demonstrate and document the operational impact of a particular vulnerability.
- Analyze, disassemble, and reverse engineer code to discern weaknesses for exploitation; document and transition results in reports, presentations and technical exchanges.
- Follow recent security threats and vulnerabilities.
- Assist customer with implementing policies and tactics, techniques and procedures for conducting assessments.
- Write comprehensive reports including assessment-based findings, outcomes and propositions for further system security enhancement.
- 3-5 years of experience in security related field.
- Broad understanding of System Security principles and practices.
- Fuzzy and penetration testing.
- Network protocols (HTTP/HTTPS, RTMP, TCP/IP)
- Comprehensive experience on Linux platform and Unix Shell scripting.
- Careful work, precision.
- Excellent communication, documentation and problem solving skills.
How to apply/ contact information:
If you are interested in the position, please send us your CV in English to the following e-mail address with the name of the position.