We are looking for a
PCS Integration Specialist
The Process Control Systems Integration Specialist will improve and maintain its Process Controls applications (on Automation Level 2 and 3) including plant-wide or production center specific software, like MES, Historian, Mfg Analytics or HMI. The core responsibilities are software development, working as subject matter expert with Control Systems and associated software, and instrumentation for project as well as sustainability and continuous improvement efforts.
The PCS Integration Specialist will perform as a team player; work in cooperation with other team members and other teams (e.g. Engineering, Maintenance, Technical Organization, Infrastructure Support), and promote continual improvement. The job involves organizing, analyzing, and processing data and information. The PCS Integration Specialist will work under little supervision.
1) Provide application support and general troubleshooting of processes for Automation Level2 and Level3 systems.
2) Provide design, implementation, continuous improvement, and sustainability support for existing and new applications.
3) Project management and support for both large and small improvement efforts either managed locally, by our Technical Organization or by our global BU IS team.
4) Development of new applications or enhancing existing ones.
5) All above must be done within the Alcoa corporate strategy, guideline and policies.
The job location is at Székesfehérvár.
Problem management.; Good written and spoken Hungarian and English language.; Experience and at ease working in a multi cultural multilingual environment. ; BS degree in Computer Science or Engineering related.; 3+ years application development; Ability to work in team; Passion for clean and secure code; Automation and/or Manufacturing experience
Knowledge of software development or project management methodology
Experience in Helpdesk process and in Manufacturing IT support; creating operating system packages (Debian Packaging)
Participation in IT Audits; PLC programming
Experience in SQL tuning, writing effective queries; in OOP thinking, design patterns; MVC web framework experience (Django); Development experience in UNIX/Linux environment; Revision Control System knowledge (git)
The job is located in Székesfehérvár.