Payroll Specialist with English
You are a bright talent with excellent communication skills and your goal is to work for an outstanding multinational company; a worldwide provider of advanced healing technologies. You want to be part of our unique team that really does restore people’s
Pozíció leírása / Job description
You are a bright talent with excellent communication skills and your goal is to work for an outstanding multinational company; a worldwide provider of advanced healing technologies. You want to be part of our unique team that really does restore people’s lives. You are looking for us.
We are looking for you if you are courageous to do the right thing, pursue goals with focus and passion, you are open, honest and trustworthy and want to be part of a team with one vision.
The Payroll Specialist-will provide payroll and benefit related employee life cycle management. This will include serving as a point of contact for employee queries relating to HR and Payroll via telephone; email; mail and web; as well as performing HR and Benefits administration in line with Client guidelines and country-specific legislation.
- Collect and maintain payroll related records and data files; and maintaining the payroll database in line with the supported entities’ requirements on a timely basis.
- Actively contribute to the payroll related statutory, internal and tax audits.
- Request payroll related pay-outs on time through Accounts Payable (monthly payroll, salary advance, one-off payments, commission, bonuses, payroll tax etc.)
- Support the General Accounting Team in the preparation of payroll related balance sheet reconciliations (transactions details, proper back-up documentation).
Elvárások / Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2+ years experience in the field of payroll processing
- Work experience with different payroll/ERP systems (i.e., ADP, SAP, Oracle, etc.)
- Fluent English
Amit kínálunk / Offer
The opportunity to be part of a multinational company whose mission is to heal patients and restore lives.
- attractive compensation package
- exceptional benefits, including private health insurance
- private medical support and group life & accident insurance
- modern office close to the city center
You can build your career with us and later become an expert or even a team leader, or you can fulfill your aspirations as a valuable member of another department.
Randstad Hungary Kft.
Lövőház utca 39.
Tel: +36 1 411 2090