The prime responsibility of the HR Service administrator is to deliver payroll accurately and on time in line with client service level agreements and expectations.
The expectation of the HR Service administrator is to develop subject matter expertise in all payroll processes and a sound knowledge of end to end payroll delivery for their country.
- Ownership for designated processes.
- May include the delivery of projects.
- High School Diploma/GED
- Relevant working experience would be a great advantage
- English and French: Fluent
- Training activities
- Personal and professional development opportunities
- Career progression
- Dynamic, multi-cultural and multi-lingual work environment