Our Client is a multinational and prestigious company. To their continuously expanding team in Budapest we are looking for a Payroll Operations Manager.
The prime responsibility is to deliver against the Client Service Level Agreements for accuracy and timeliness, and to lead and develop highly skilled and energetic payroll teams to deliver excellent and consistent service to it’s customers, delivering client Service Level Agreements for accuracy and timeliness, ensuring compliance and continuously looking to improve both profitability and the efficiency of day-to-day payroll operations and work processes.
• People Management
- Responsible for conducting employee appraisal and performance assessments as well as career development and reward and recognition.
- Human Resource policy compliance (manage absence, employee welfare, disciplinary action).
- Recruitment process – interview and selection.
- Team Health & Safety compliance responsibility.
- ‘Strive to make payroll a compelling place to work’ – motivate team members.
- Core skill building – 2nd Line Ops Manager is responsible for organising internal and external training (where required) in order to build skills, expertise and capability within the team.
- Coaching – instil and facilitate efficient working and administration practices in all team members. Develop and deploy annual team work plans based on regional organisation strategies and business priorities.
- Manage the relationship between BSR Governance and Payroll BSR SPOCs.
• Task management
- Ensure effective payroll team design.
- Tier tasks – Global Service Delivery Model.
- Resource plan.
- Set team priorities and direction.
• Budget management and control
- Control team spending levels
- Prioritise spending
- Identify cost cutting opportunities
• Lead and deploy regional payroll projects
- At least 5 years of experience in Payroll with leadership experience
- Fluent English is a must + 1 of the following is an essential: French, Spanish, German, Flemish
- Must have the ability to maintain positive relationships whilst operating within a cost saving and revenue driven environment.
- Adopt and instil a commercial mindset in the payroll team.
- Identify and act upon revenue generation opportunities.
- Assist with showcasing the regional payroll capabilities to prospective clients, community peers and the wider organisation.
- Assist with building and preparing the organisation for new business.
- Ensure delivery of client SLA.
- Must have up to date expert knowledge of the country end to end payroll process, together with the associated work processes.
- County specific statutory / legal expertise.
- In-depth understanding of client contractual agreements and HR and compensation policies. Ability to apply and make decisions thereon. Escalating and referring to the Associate Delivery Project Executive where appropriate.
- Develop sound knowledge of cross-process dependencies.
- SAP payroll system knowledge – understanding of system structure and capability.
- Sound project management skills with the ability to assess new initiatives and use the required tracking tools.
- Appreciation of local work culture.
- Implement six-sigma methodologies to achieve work process efficiencies and streamlining.
- SLA management and escalation, team results tracking.
- Broad understanding of payroll accounting practices and principles and their link into the payroll process.
- Where appropriate, must have a good level of understanding of expatriate payroll procedures
- Solutions – ability to deal with complex issues, identify solutions and implement often under pressure.
- Customer service skills are paramount, with a desire to continually seek improvement of the service given to all (internal and external) customers
- Manage workloads to meet strict daily, weekly, monthly and annual deadlines.
- Must maintain complete confidentiality and exercise integrity and discretion at all times.
- Ability to work across boundaries and form productive working relationships with other departments in the quest to improve efficiencies and effectiveness throughout the Shared Service Centre.
What we offer:
- Attractive salary and compensation package,
- Internationally oriented, professional working environment,
- Opportunity for career development.
If you are interested in the position above, please push the „Apply” button. Or send your CV in MS Word format to Molnár Piros E-mail cím megjelenítése. Please rest assured that your personal details will be dealt with in a professional and confidential manner. Thank you!