This is an excellent opportunity to work in a well-established international company as a Payroll Officer and be responsible for the following tasks:
- Managing the full payroll of around 100 employees,
- On-going maintenance of payroll system, updating and maintaining payroll records.
- Preparation of monthly payroll duties and complete monthly, annual payroll duties
- Dealing with payroll deductions including tax, pension and social security contributions and preparing all statutory monthly, quarterly and annual reports
- Processing increases and calculation of back pays.
- Maintaining an efficient, accurate and up to date filing system, including archiving of records as appropriate.
- Set up of new employees, processing of termination payments
- Liaising with staff and management on payroll related queries.
- Liaising with authorities and partners - NAV, OEP, Pension Funds, Nexon
- 1-5 years payroll experience
- Excellent knowledge of Hungarian Payroll legislation,
- Good knowledge of the English language (verbal & written)
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure,
- Able to work under own initiative and not requiring day to day supervision,
- Ability to carry out manual calculations
- Attention to detail
- Highly motivated with excellent organizational skills
- Experience with Nexon software is an advantage