Payroll BC Lead
Payroll BC Lead
|Country:||Hungary (+36) • Budapest|
|Description of position:||Payroll BC Lead will ensure that the operational and financial processes are properly monitored and executed and support the process owners and line management to meet their control posture targets in a sustainable improving manner.|
• Provide functional program development, planning, guidance and support to ensure that control programs are in place and are resulting in satisfactory business performance and providing appropriate focus for emerging and high risk areas.
• Provide leadership via process analysis, utilizing principles of risk identification and risk assessment
• Identify issues and advise on mitigation strategies, plans and guidelines to ensure the success of payroll processes
• Improve the controls posture by working with Management and Process Owners to identify and mitigate business risks
• Lead independent proactive process reviews, give expert advice, identify risk areas and offer recommendations.
• Interlock on test concerns and defects relating to SOX testing, provide pro-active consultancy support for delivery team to achieve successful defect remediation
• Provide support for all internal and regulatory audits of the company including Internal process / application audit, Regulatory Tax Audit, ISO 9001, etc.
• Liaise with auditors and ensure the timely execution of corrective action and compliance with requirements
• Controls education to the payroll teams
•- Bachelor's Degree
•- At least 1 year experience in Audits, Reviews
•- English: Fluent
•- Master's Degree
•- At least 2 years experience in Audits, Reviews
|Known languages:||Fluent English knowledge|
|Short company info:||Our client is an International Shared Service Center.|
|Additional info:||By submitting an application form or sending your curriculum vitae electronically, you will be giving the employees of PBS International Ltd. the approval and acknowledgement to access, handle and record the personal details you have submitted for application and registration processing. During the course of your application and in the future event that a prospective party expresses professional interest in you, we will only forward your details onto our clients upon your exclusive and prior approval.
For a more detailed view of our data security terms and to accept all of our terms and conditions please visit the link here: