|Country:||Hungary (+36) • Budapest|
|Description of position:||The prime responsibility of the Assignee Payroll Administrator is for the accurate and timely payment of employee salaries.|
• Establishing & maintaining payroll records
• New hires / leavers / transfers
• Validation of all payments and deductions
• Ensuring all payments are duly authorised, correct, and technically compliant.
• Ensure timely and correct cross reporting for all assignees
• Internal Controls
• VIP Premier Payroll
• Workflow Administration
• High School Diploma/GED
• Basic knowledge in Shared Service Center experience
• At least 6 months experience in Excel
• English: Fluent
• Bachelor's Degree in Accounting/Finance
|Known languages:||Fluent English knowledge|
|Short company info:||Our client is a shared service center based in Budapest. The company is committed to creating a supportive, flexible work environment that gives employees more flexibility and control over their work as an important means to achieve greater work/life balance and enhanced productivity.
What our client offers:
•A multicultural, dynamic and positive team environment
•Continuous development opportunities
•Varied tasks, job roles and possibility to participate in local or international projects
•An attractive working environment
|Additional info:||By submitting an application form or sending your curriculum vitae electronically, you will be giving the employees of PBS International Ltd. the approval and acknowledgement to access, handle and record the personal details you have submitted for application and registration processing. During the course of your application and in the future event that a prospective party expresses professional interest in you, we will only forward your details onto our clients upon your exclusive and prior approval.
For a more detailed view of our data security terms and to accept all of our terms and conditions please visit the link here: