A major and fast expanding international company, operating all over world is looking for qualified candidates to fill the position of French Speaking Payroll administrator.
The expectation of the HR Service administrator is to develop subject matter expertise in all payroll processes and a sound knowledge of end to end payroll delivery for their country.
- Establishing & maintaining payroll records: new hires, leavers, transfers, contractual changes etc.
- Validation of all payments and deductions:
Ensuring all payments are duly authorized, correct, and technically compliant. Ensuring all outside agencies have the correct detail to support payments. Liaise with the agency to ensure robust processes are in place.
- Correct and timely net payments at all times:
Validate net pay using controls, simulations and exception reports. Target 100% correct pay checks. Payments transmitted on time and accurately.
- Payroll accounting:
Ensuring payroll results are posted on time and accurately within the Client’s financial accounting records.
Ensuring manual payments and receipts are accurately allocated and that the relevant Payroll Accounting deadlines are adhered to.
Good working knowledge of all client internal control requirements, controls as well as legal/statutory controls. Ensuring that all payroll tasks are completed with the acceptable levels of control.
- SAP HR Payroll:
Technical mastery on SAP payroll, ability to identify and offer solutions for basic issues / problems, and to run ad-hoc reports as and when required. Testing of SAP configuration changes/legal updates.
- Process Specialist (or Process Owner):
Responsibility of being expert in multiple payroll processes, owning and updating documentation, communicating changes and providing training to other payroll team members, continually looking to improve work processes.
- Query handling
Responsibility for providing quality customer service when handling customer queries.
- Bachelor's degree
- Fluency in English and intermediate level od French both written and verbal is a must
- At least 1 year experience in payroll
- Demonstrable experience of Excel
- Attention to detail, accuracy
- Ability to work with sensitive data (confidentiality and discretion)
- Innovative personality