Partnership and Digital Marketing Executive - Surrey, Godalming, GU7 1EX
Partnership and Digital Marketing Executive
Affiliate Marketing, Ecommerce, PPC, Copywriting, Google Analytics
£25,000 to £30,000 (depending on experience) plus benefits
Founded in 1934, Inghams is the leader in quality Ski and Lakes & Mountains holidays to Europe and North America. Our staff enjoy an excellent reputation for their commitment and professionalism and our aim is to recruit, train and retain dedicated staff who are the envy of our competitors.
We are currently looking to recruit a talented Consumer Partnership and Digital Marketing Executive to join our Digital Marketing team. Reporting to the eCommerce Manager, you will be responsible for all consumer acquisition channels including partnership management, affiliate management, PPC, display marketing and database growth. This role involves planning and implementing a consumer acquisition strategy to ensure all targets are reached.
This is a varied role and the principal focus will be to work with the eCommerce Manager to develop and excute a highly successful consumer acquisition strategy. Working closely with Social Media, eCommerce, Marketing and PR teams the role will focus in maximising impact of all marketing activity from an acquisition perspective ensuring campaigns are fully integrated across all markeing channels. Responsibilities will also include:
- Detailed planning, execution and reporting of marketing initiatives, maximizing ROI.
- Managing PPC campaigns and working with an external partners and developing media plans based on historic performance and market trends.
- Managing display campaigns and/or working with an external agency, providing data insight to maximise performance and ROI of the channel.
- Continuously analysing and optimising campaign performance.
- Driving display campaigns in response to tactical business needs and identifying opportunities to create future campaigns.
- Working with the Web Design team to deliver strong creative for the Display channel.
- Ownership of the online subscription process.
- Identifying new opportunities within the Affiliate Marketing channel and building relationships the current network to maximise ROI.
- Creating and sourcing content for the website to build community engagement and drive traffic.
Skills & Experience:
We are seeking a talented and ambitious Digital Marketing professional with broad experience across online marketing with a proven track record of success in delivering successful consumer acquisition strategies within an agency and / or client side environments. Proven experience in creating and mnaging highly profitable Display, PPC and Affiliate Marketing campaigns is a must. In addition we are looking for:
- Experience in a transactional, consumer eCommerce environment, preferably pureplay or in the eCommerce/online division of a multichannel business
- Experience of Affiliate Window
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills
- A commercial self-starter
- Good knowledge of legal and regulatory framework of using data.
- Experience in the travel industry is desirable but not essential
- Online copywriting skills
- Social media marketing experience
- Umbraco CMS & Wordpress experience
- Experience of Google Analytics
This is a challenging and varied position and will suit an individual who is seeking a fresh challenge in their already successful online marketing career with the opportunity to make a significant, personal impact for a fantastic brand.
To apply for this position please enclose your CV and salary details.Link megjelenítése" width="0" height="0" />