Wolf Theiss is a leading international law firm with around 600 employees and offices in 13 countries across Central and South-Eastern Europe. To support its operations the Budapest office is now looking for
for daily 4 hour shifts. Applications are welcome from students looking for part-time employment.
As a receptionist you will be a key member of the support staff, especially client services. The professional and friendly environment allows all firm employees to serve to the highest standards in the practice of law. Your duties will include:
- Answering phones in a professional manner, forwarding calls as necessary.
- Greeting and receiving visitors and clients.
- Handling outgoing and incoming mail and packages.
- Maintaining the general filing system, filing all correspondence.
- Copying, scanning documents, shredding old documents
- Preparing correspondence and phone calls for staff.
- Maintaining an adequate inventory of office supplies.
- Assisting in the planning and preparation of travel arrangements, meetings, conferences and conference telephone calls.
- Conference room and kitchen clean-up.
- Coordinate the repair and maintenance of office equipment.
- Serving client meetings.
- High school diploma and preferably relevant training.
- Superior Microsoft Office and Outlook skills.
- Ability to work independently and within a team.
- Ability to keep to deadlines and be punctual (time-management skills).
- Pleasant voice and a professional front office demeanor.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking abilities.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication in English and Hungarian.
immediately or July 2014
This is a unique opportunity to join this well respected firm located in the heart of Budapest. You will be offered variety, challenge and an opportunity to grow with this successful firm!
Please email your application in English with photo, salary and benefit requirements to the email address below Ms Judit Babér.
All applications remain strictly confidential.