Our international Client operating in the pharmaceutical industry is now looking for a Part Time Personal Assistant to join the company.
The new colleagues main responsibilities are as follows:
- Responsible for all in- and external correspondence on behalf of direct managers
- Hotel and travel arrangements for General Manager, maintaining his diary
- Preparing presentations, coordinate all management meetings, taking minutes
- Photocopying, scanning, post and courier management, fax, visitor management
- Coordination of the work of the receptionists
- Facilities management including cleaning and security services, health and safety etc.
- Ensure process of invoices/expenses following the correct procedure as laid down by finance dept.
- College or University degree
- Fluent English both written and oral, native Hungarian
- At least 5 years of experience in personal assistance and general office coordination
- Multinational working environment background
- Ability to multitask and have excellent organisational skills with a decent and sophisticated personality
Our Partner is a high quality employer offering a sophisticated work environment, professional and material appreciation and a stable background.
Please note that this is a part-time (4hrs/ day) vacancy.