Our client is a worldwide provider of advanced healing technologies that makes a difference for patients, caregivers and providers. With headquarters in the US and approximately 7000 employees working in more than 20 countries, this company improves patients' lives around the globe. Their growing Shared Service Center in Budapest provides an opportunity for dedicated professionals in the fields of Finance and Order Management.
The Customer and Sales reporting analyst is responsible for creating revenue and customer reports of day to day activities, calculation of revenue accruals, month end revenue reports etc. to provide information to sales representatives, management or customers.
- Create standard customer reports for sales representatives, managers, customers and occasionally for contracting and marketing departments
- Being responsible for GPO (Group Purchasing Organizations) revenue reporting
- Preparation of customer budget analysis
- Prepare regular analysis for top customers
- Answers ad hoc queries received from outside departments / sales managers / customers
- Calculation of revenue accruals for special customers and provide this information to the Billing team
- Participate in month end closing related activities in line with company closing schedule and prepare month end revenue reports.
- Creating sales performance reports (split by areas, product categories, actual vs budget figures) and consolidate them to management
- Identify areas for process improvements
- College or University degree in Economics
- 3+ years relevant work experience
- Fluent English and intermediate German is required
- ERP knowledge (SAP, Oracle, or equivalent) is an advantage
- Shared Service Centre experience is a must
- Excellent Excel skills
- The opportunity to be part of a multinational company whose mission it is to heal patients and save lives
- Easily accessible office in a state-of-the-art building
- Decent salary and compensation package