On behalf of our multinational business partner, who is setting up its team in Debrecen, we are searching for candidates for the
- Develop, validate and implement new packaging designs for hardware and software products.
- Work with packaging materials and contract packaging suppliers to obtain design samples, materials and cost estimates.
- Perform transportation and distribution testing to evaluate package designs against tested performance.
- Document packaging designs utilizing AutoCad and Artios CAD based tools.
- Specify the packaging requirements for manufacturing Bills of Materials.
- Provide technical counsel and direction to cross-functional business teams and management in R&D, Manufacturing and Marketing on Packaging Engineering issues.
- Provide clear/timely communication with NI worldwide operations regarding packaging development and implementation.
- Initiate cost reduction projects and cost avoidance opportunities that include packaging redesign initiatives, component consolidation and product line efficiencies
- Take ownership in all aspects of packaging design, processes, field issues, supplier communication and testing of new packaging designs.
- B.S in Packaging Engineering or Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 2 years related experience (5+ years preferred) in Packaging Engineering experience in an electronics manufacturing environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and Hungarian, with the ability to communicate accurately and concisely to all levels within the organization.
- Proven experience with AutoCAD or Artios design software. Knowledge of MS Office and MS Project.
- Strong planning, problem solving and organizational skills with the demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and priorities.