REED has currently exclusive opening for VIP client with international operations and several production plants inCzechRepublic. We are seeking for experienced professional, who will be creating the suggestions for product packaging (including material, branding and design). This is a lucrative opportunity to work for a great company, cooperating with team of professionals on interesting projects. Company offers to their employees career development, education and courses, open company policy, paid vacation and other benefits.
Main responsibilities of Packaging Engineer will include:
- Design, test, document and implement the packaging for product in cooperation with R&D department and suppliers
- Continuous improvement, searching for the best solution in conditions of effectiveness (quality, costs, time, reducing impact on environment), designing the package (selection of the material, branding and final design) mostly from card board, plastic or any synthetic materials
- Evaluation of already existing packaging solutions
- Communication and negotiation with suppliers (from the technical view)
- Reporting abroad
- Completed university degree in related field (mechanical engineering, industrial engineering, etc.)
- Ability to read and work technical documentation and basic knowledge of AutoCad or any other equivalent software
- Required experience at least 2 years on similar positions, designing the packaging for the products - card board or plastic materials
- Proactive personality, ability to work under the pressure
- Very good communication and presentation skills, ability to negotiate
- Fluent English (oral/written)
- Willing to travel
If you are interested in this vacancy, please send to REED your professional resume in English to E-mail cím megjelenítése.