If you are someone who wants to influence your own development and looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies, where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point, apply for this job opportunity at one of our biggest pharmaceutical client’s Shared Service Centre.
- Lead and plan the execution of the complete, stringent and timely financial tasks in the area of accounts payable
- Ensure the service quality in the responsible area
- People Management regarding team leads and teams
- Perform various assignments in flexible manners as business needs warrant (including cross geographic or cross functional tasks that might arise as business evolves) based on request of the Head of Shared Service Centre
- Daily work coordination and performance monitoring
- Daily/weekly/monthly performance reporting to the Head of Shared Service Centre
- Actively communicate to our customer and gather feedback on Service
- Support and advocate actively our continuous Process Improvement Team
- You have University/College education, concentration on finance or accounting.
- At least 5 years professional experience in Procure to Pay area, strong proven leadership skills.
- Excellent written and spoken command of English.
- You have the ability to work in an environment with many parties with sometimes conflicting interests.
- You have the ability to multi-task, adjust to changing priorities, demands.
- You are service and customer oriented; have good communication skills
- You have multi-cultural acceptance
- You have excellent interpersonal skills
- You have good problem solving skills, strong process expertise
- You are able to take decisions fast and based on limited information
- You are hard-working and committed
Apply directly to Lili Dallos, Recruitment Consultant, for a short pressure free and confidential discussion on this role and other opportunities.
Tel: +36 70 42 29 808
E-mail: E-mail cím megjelenítése
Web page: Link megjelenítése
Keep up to date with all my urgent vacancies by adding me as a LinkedIn connection and viewing my monthly vacancy presentation.