We are recruiting for a P2P Assistant (afternoon shift)
• Process invoices into SAP
• Ensure quality and accurate work at all times in line with SLA
• Initiating the work flow of all invoices
• Reconciliation of vendor statements as and when received.
• Dealing with all vendor and internal queries.
• Issue resolution activities
• Identification of new vendors where appropriate as well as vendor master data changes required.
• Providing support to the Business ad hoc.
• Strong English knowledge
• Previous experience of working within a finance function is preferred.
• Ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels both internal and external in a diplomatic manner.
• Strong organisational and prioritisation skills.
• Excel skills
• Keen attention to detail.
• Ability to work as part of a team.
• Excellent numerical/analytical skills.
• An enthusiastic and dedicated team player.
• Must be able to work under pressure at peak times and meet deadlines.
• Flexibility and a commitment to completing the task.
If you are interested in the above position please send your CV in Word format to E-mail cím megjelenítése.
For further job offers please visit www.jobsgarden.hu website.