P2P AP Specialist
P2P AP Specialist
|Country:||Hungary (+36) • Budapest|
|Description of position:||He/she ensures that requests are submitted in line with procedure(s) and authorization policy in place and within deadline.|
• Ensures that related controls are completed with adherence to the policy and other guidelines in place.
• Actively participates in the resolution of vendors and business' queries with high quality
• Ensures that period end activities are performed as per schedule set by the client and that any likely delays are communicated well in advance.
• Ensures that reports / analyses required by the client are compiled within deadlines announced / agreed and with respective attention to quality or that data prepared by himself/herself for inclusion in mentioned reports meet the requirements of accuracy, completeness and timeliness.
• Achieves contractual SLAs / OLAs and any other P2P related metrics as defined by Team Leader / Manager..
• High School Diploma/GED
• Basic knowledge in F&A experience, AP
• English: Fluent
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• SAP FI knowledge
• Relevant experience
|Known languages:||Fluent English knowledge|
|Short company info:||Our client is a shared service center based in Budapest. The company is committed to creating a supportive, flexible work environment that gives employees more flexibility and control over their work as an important means to achieve greater work/life balance and enhanced productivity.
What our client offers:
•A multicultural, dynamic and positive team environment
•Continuous development opportunities
•Varied tasks, job roles and possibility to participate in local or international projects
•An attractive working environment
|Additional info:||By submitting an application form or sending your curriculum vitae electronically, you will be giving the employees of PBS International Ltd. the approval and acknowledgement to access, handle and record the personal details you have submitted for application and registration processing. During the course of your application and in the future event that a prospective party expresses professional interest in you, we will only forward your details onto our clients upon your exclusive and prior approval.
For a more detailed view of our data security terms and to accept all of our terms and conditions please visit the link here: