Our partner offers comprehensive fluid automation solutions for a wide range of industry-focused applications. They ar looking for a Outside Sales Engineer.
- Identify the market requirements and specifics, develop and execute the strategies and tactics for growth of orders and profitability within customers in the agreed sales territory
- Actively promote and sell the products, solutions and services in the agreed geographical area or industry of responsibility
- Actively visit existing customers to promote the assigned product lines, entire product portfolio and services
- Seek new opportunities to sell assigned products and services to new customers and industries
- Drive sales and proposal strategies with the sales support organization
- Maximize both “face to face time” and other communication possibilities (telephone, e-mail, etc.).
- Oversee, ensure and personally support the execution of committed contractual terms to customers in all business transactions.
- Report regularly to the direct supervisor on market trends
- Report on quotation & project potential through reporting mechanisms
- Ensure that all transactions are properly screened and recorded in accordance with the company’s Trade Compliance procedures and escalate any concerns or questions to the local Gatekeeper.
- Engineering degree or comparable technical education
- At least 3 years sales experience in the industrial market
- Fluent in English
- Strong PC user
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Be an action-oriented, self-motivated, result driven sales person
- Be a team player willing to work within a matrix organization
- Willing to travel in the region and international.