OTP BANK is looking for an
Organisation Development and Compensation expert
for its Budapest Headquarters
- Support elaborate and implement Organisation Development model in the company
- Drive organization design, workforce planning, coordinate staffing requirements
- Ensure the accuracy and liability of compensations & benefits
- Assist leadership with data analysis and reporting of organizational design, structure, compensation and other factors
- Manage the day-to-day aspects of one or more complex projects; partner with key stakeholders across the organization to ensure the timely coordination and execution of plans and activities.
- Lead, facilitate and/or participate in key meetings with internal and/or cross-divisional groups as requested or needed
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor/Master degree in Economics
- Minimum 5 years experience at a financial or international organisation
- Proven track record in organisational and business process development
- Demonstrated conceptual, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills
- Ability to handle a high volume portfolio
- Organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Strong verbal, written communication and presentation skill in English and Hungarian language
- Proficient in MS Office applications/ SAP/ HR modules
Deadline for application: 6 July 2014. If you are interested in the position, please send your English and Hungarian CV and motivation letter.
To apply for the position please click on the link below.