This role is responsible for a huge project. The candidate will lead the Order Management team responsible for DACH region. The team provides visibility to all key players on orders availability until final delivery and secure countries revenue by making sure orders are released on time.
- Apply any flow assignment given to an order
- Ensure & Control the supply flow execution till the customer location
- Contribute actively to process improvement & harmonization
- Support and Manage the Team (vacation, back up, priority, tasks)
- Provide the proper level of Service to the Customers & Country team, while optimizing the Company revenue.
- Actively understand/analyze Country and Customer requirements.
- Manage the Customer orders and follow them up to the delivery to the Customer warehouses as per Customers expectations/requirements.
- Participate to demand & supply planning
- Participate to logistics planning activities (production, flows priorities, transport)
- Realize demand tracking checking special bids information and report it to forecasting team
- Participate in Order Management Metrics root cause analysis & action plan
- Participate to truck continuous process improvement
- Analyze Order Backlog
- Decide about the actions to take to satisfy customers
- Support carriers & transport team to optimize deliveries and solve logistic issues
- Validate transport KPI (sometimes passive participation)
- Weekly Meetings (when possible) with the Team (to discuss the operations)
- Team Updates on all shared info via quarterly meeting
- System Support and knowledge
- Operations support (check orders, blocks, credit limits and make sure
- Training needs (Make sure to define the Trainings needed by each member of the Team and discuss with the Manager in order to improve the efficiency)
- Motivation of the Team
- Back up if the manager is absent
- Projects involvement
- Back up in the case of a Team Member’s absence (Be ready to replace a Team member when absent and no coverage possible)
- 1-2 years experience in People management
- 3-4 years experience in Order management or Sales Administration or Logistic/Supply Chain
- English and German Working proficiency level
- SAP experience in Supply Chain modules would be a plus
- University Graduate in Supply Chain, Logistics or Business Administration or equivalent experience
- MS Office skills
Apply directly to Eszter Virág, Delivery Consultant, for a short pressure free and confidential discussion on this role or other opportunities.
Tel: +36 1 8833 517
E-mail: E-mail cím megjelenítése
Web page: Link megjelenítése