Our client is a worldwide provider of advanced healing technologies that makes a difference for patients, caregivers and providers. With headquarters in the US and approximately 7000 employees working in more than 20 countries, this company improves patients' lives around the globe. Their growing Shared Service Center in Budapest provides an opportunity for dedicated professionals in the fields of Finance and Order Management.
This position is responsible for supporting; coaching; developing a group of employees in a Service Center/Operations environment. Performs tasks with a high level of accuracy, performance and efficiency. Provides direct support to Specialists. Assists with inbound calls during high call volume periods. Provides call related support for Contact Center Representatives. Coordinates the work activity of a team, assists with problem calls and ensures work is performed according to department guidelines.
- Provide timely quality customer service and accurate team member assistance on the Lead Line.
- Provide Subject Matter Expertise on call related issues for Order Document Intake Specialists.
- Responsible for day-to-day functional supervision of their work group, providing input into selecting, training, developing and completing performance appraisals in accordance with the organizations policies.
- Provide Leadership and Direction on operational issues after normal business hours, holidays and weekends to insure accurate and timely customer response.
- Monitor after hours Ship-Pending Log and release orders as needed.
- Identify system access barriers and initiate resolution through local sources or the I.S. Help Desk.
- Process incoming calls as required during high volume periods to meet department service levels.
- Motivate and inspire team members to increase job satisfaction, agent performance and overall team productivity.
- Maintain current employee records on direct reports.
- Review statistics on a daily basis and provide constructive feedback.
- Facilitate team meetings, conduct performance appraisals.
- Recognize and reward team member performance.
- University or college degree
- 3+ years relevant work experience
- 3+ years of experience in managing a team in a customer service or order management environment with responsibility for selecting, training, coaching and developing new team members on processes and procedures
- Fluent English knowledge
- ERP knowledge (SAP, Oracle, or equivalent) is a must
- Experience with complex enterprise-wide order entry or billing system
- Proficiency with various software applications including Microsoft Word, and Excel, Power Point
- Shared Service Centre experience is an advantage
- The opportunity to be part of a multinational company whose mission it is to heal patients and save lives
- Extensive training to all new colleagues
- Easily accessible office in a state-of-the-art building
- Decent salary and compensation package